MaiLash Brows Superior Adhesive MSDS
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
CHEMICAL PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION
Product Name: MaiLash Brows Superior Adhesive
Supplier: MaiLash LLC, 4234 N Craftsman Court. Scottsdale, AZ 85251. USA
COMPOSITION, INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate: CAS.NO 7085-85-0; Approx. 92%
Polymethyl Methacrylate: CAS.NO 9011-14-7; Approx. 4%
CI 77266: CAS.NO 1333-86-4; Approx. 4%
- Vapor can be irritating to eyes, skin and mucous membranes and respiratory tract.
- Prolonged and repeated over exposure to vapors may cause symptoms of non-allergic asthma in sensitive individuals
- May cause sensitization if inhaled.
FIRST AID MEASURE
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If symptoms develop and persist, get medical attention.
- Skin contact: Soak in warm soapy water.
- Eye contact: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. Cover with warm cotton pad.
- Ingestion: Saliva will separate any solidified product in several hours.
FIRE FIGHTING MEASURE
- Flash Point: above 115 Celcius
- Extinguishing agents: carbon dioxide, foam, dry chemical
- No unusual fire or explosion hazards
ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURE
- Environmental protection measure: polymerize slowly before disposal
- Do not use cloths for mopping. Polymerize slowly with water and scrape up
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Use only in well ventilated areas
- Use exhaust ventilation to keep air concentration below exposure limit
- Keep container tightly closed when not in used
- Keep away from possible source of ignition
- Store in cool, dry, well ventilated area.
- Keep container tightly closed
- Keep away from combustible materials, hear, and steam pipe or sunlight
- Keep away from oxidizing materials
- Keep out of reach of children
EXPOSURE CONTROLS / PERSONAL PROTECTION
- Engineering controls: The use of gloves impermeable to the specific material handled is advised to prevent skin contact and possible irritation. Use chemical goggles if splashing occurs.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Black liquid
- Odorless, irritating
- Insoluble – polymerized by water
STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
- Avoid High humidity, high temperature or direct sunlight
- Stable in cook and dry area
- Polymerized by contact with water, alcohols, amines or alkalis
- Skin contact may cause burn, bond skin rapidly and strong and eye irritant.
- Route of entry: Inhalation, Skin, Ingestion
- Polymerize adhesive by addling water
- Dispose of solid residue according to national and local regulations
- Dispose of unused product or contaminated product and materials used in cleaning up spills or leaks in a manner approved for this material.
- US Department of Transportation Ground Transport
- IATA: Dangerous goods class Not restricted
- CA Proportion 65: No California Proposition 65 chemicals are known to be present.
The information contained herein is based upon data and information available to us, and reflects our best professional judgment, but is offered without guarantee or warranty. The information is furnished upon the condition that the person receiving it shall make his/her own determination of the suitability of the material for his particular use.