Your clients may inquire about Brow Lamination. You want to start offering this service for your clients. So what exactly is Brow lamination? It is often known as a "brow lift," and is the newest sensation! By reshaping the direction of brow hair, this technique gives full, voluminous brows in one session. Brow lamination can last up to eight weeks.
Brow lamination has been here for a long time, but it has only lately resurfaced in the cosmetic industry. Because it offers your eyebrows a fixed, consistent shape for a prolonged length of time, you might consider brow lamination as a perm for the eyebrows. With MaiLash Brow Brow Lamination products, we use Step 1: Keratin Lifting Lotion to "brushed up" the brow hair. Following with Step 2: Keratin Neutralizer to set the lifting lotion and then the final Step 3: Keratin Moisturizing Cream to help keep the brow hair nourished. .
The best of all, with MaiLash Brows products, it is an All-in-one Lash Lift and Brow Lamination; meaning you can use this for both Lash Lift and Brow Lamination treatments. It also has Keratin and other natural nourishing ingredients such as Cocoa Butter and Hyaluronic Acid, which helps to nurture the brow hair preventing them from drying out like other intense products. We are located in Scottsdale, Arizona, we offer both in-store shopping experience and online free shipping for your convenience.
Brow Lamination - Everything You Need To Know
Brow Lamination - Treatment
- Cleaning the brow area
- Applying keratin-based nourishes and strengthens the hair while lifting the texture of the brow hair, making it fluffy and natural.
- Tinting is then applied upon request to enhance the shape further
- Waxing is upon request to make brows look clean.
Brow Lamination - Aftercare
When it comes to Brow Lamination, the aftercare is highly straightforward. The following are the most critical aspects to convey to your clients:
- For the next 24-48 hours, do not moisten your eyebrows.
- No oil-based products on the brows.
- After the procedure, wait 24 hours before applying makeup to the brows.
- For 72 hours before and after the procedure, do not use Retin A or scrub the brow region.
- For at least 48 hours after treatment, no self-tanner products should be used on the face.
- Every day, comb the hairs back into place, usually just once in the morning.
An Instruction Card is included with your purchase!
Why Choose Us?
MaiLash & Brows is one of the most reputable lashes and semi-permanent makeup products , dedicated to offering the highest quality Lash Lift and Brow lamination. Our formulation is specifically designed to achieve beautiful results and nourishes the hair at the same time.